Amtrak Commericals on YouTube

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

EmpireBuilderFan

Lead Service Attendant
A common (and somewhat valid) complaint made by passenger rail advocates is that Amtrak doesn't do enough to promote itself. Now on YouTube, you can see some of

I like the route specific commercials, but my favorite is the "airline" that has completely rebuilt itself in the last 4 years. If only Amtrak could say that now...

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for posting those, I remember the "See America At See Level" commercials if I'm not mistaken. I know that Amtrak is funded poorly but it would be cool to see one commercial for Amtrak on Super Bowl Sunday. The jist of the commercial could be......"we maybe late but not as late as these guys" and then have a picture of the stranded airline passengers in the NEC last year when they were in the airport for 3 days. They could show a picture of someone eating an $12 sandwich at the airport or eating in the Dining Car. They could show someone sleeping with their coat as there pillow on the floor of the airport or show a couple in a deluxe bedroom. Have people jammed in an airplane seat with two people around them the size of John Candy or show them Amtrak coach seating etc. Just my two cents worth!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back