Amtrak.com "experiencing an issue"

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AC4400

Lead Service Attendant
Amtrak.com is now in "express mode".

"We are currently experiencing an issue which is preventing us from providing all the features of Amtrak.com. It is only possible to make one-way and round-trip reservations or check Train Status. For more assistance, please download the Amtrak app or call 1-800-USA-RAIL (1-800-872-7245)."

The Amtrak status map website is showing that their feed from Amtrak is down.

I was just trying to book a trip and have several vouchers to use. When I click on "Show my vouchers" it comes up as "invalid number." It won't display my vouchers like it usually does. I tried using two browsers and they both did the same thing. Looks like there's still a bug.

I was trying to book my East Coast trip when the site went down and by the time it came up, I wasn't able to get the trip that I wanted.

I was just trying to book a trip and have several vouchers to use. When I click on "Show my vouchers" it comes up as "invalid number." It won't display my vouchers like it usually does. I tried using two browsers and they both did the same thing. Looks like there's still a bug.
Log out and log back in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back