amtrak ceo whistle stop tour lands in havre

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He took the Amtrak business car, the Beech Grove, with him. I'm disappointed by that; it would have been a fine chance to get out of Washington and really find out what is happening on the railroad.

Are there sleeping facilities in the Beech Grove car? Or was he not on the train overnight?
Beech Grove is a business car. It has a galley, dining room area, a living room area, and sleeping accommodations. If I recall correctly, David Gunn only seemed to travel around in Beech Grove.

He took the Amtrak business car, the Beech Grove, with him. I'm disappointed by that; it would have been a fine chance to get out of Washington and really find out what is happening on the railroad.
How do you know he hasn't been making other trips in the employee section of the transdorm?

It seems to me that ideally, Boardman should be experiencing the full range of services Amtrak has to offer, everything from overnight Horizon coach to Beech Grove.

I want to experience the Beech Grove too! Can I redeem an AGR bedroom award for the Beech Grove? :huh: :lol:
I suspect the folks who could provide a definitive answer would be Amtrak Charter Services at 1-800-USA-1GRP (this is the second to last heading on page 121 of the Amtrak System Timetable).
But I want to redeem an AGR award, so I must call AGR! I have seen the "choices" offered as coach, roomette and bedroom. Which category does Beech Grove fall under? :huh: :lol:

I want to experience the Beech Grove too! Can I redeem an AGR bedroom award for the Beech Grove? :huh: :lol:
I suspect the folks who could provide a definitive answer would be Amtrak Charter Services at 1-800-USA-1GRP (this is the second to last heading on page 121 of the Amtrak System Timetable).
But I want to redeem an AGR award, so I must call AGR! I have seen the "choices" offered as coach, roomette and bedroom. Which category does Beech Grove fall under? :huh: :lol:
Maybe you need to write to Joseph Boardman's office asking for a new 500,000 point redemption option.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back