Amtrak and Ice Dancing

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mercedeslove

Lead Service Attendant
So I don't know if anyone else was watching the ice dancing tonight, but the American pair belbin and agosto's costumes were shipped to them VIA Amtrak. The snow storm which hit the eat coast two weeks ago prevented them from being flown to Vancouver. So they went from NYC to Vancouver. Now I am sitting her asking myself what routes. Guessing EB out of CHI to SEA, and then Cascades from there. But from NYC to CHI no idea.

So I don't know if anyone else was watching the ice dancing tonight, but the American pair belbin and agosto's costumes were shipped to them VIA Amtrak. The snow storm which hit the eat coast two weeks ago prevented them from being flown to Vancouver. So they went from NYC to Vancouver. Now I am sitting her asking myself what routes. Guessing EB out of CHI to SEA, and then Cascades from there. But from NYC to CHI no idea.

Amtrak saves the day! :D

Amtrak saves the day! :D

I thought the same thing

It made me smile two things I love a lot. Ice skating and train travel come together

The costumes were made in Brooklyn, NY. The skaters were flying west from Philadelphia to Vancouver (YVR). The costumes were to be shipped to Philadelphia prior to the flight west, but the storm disrupted the shipping. In order to get to Philadelphia in time, the costumes were carried from New York to Philadelphia by a courier on Amtrak. The pair then took the costumes west PHL-YVR by air.

The costumes were made in Brooklyn, NY. The skaters were flying west from Philadelphia to Vancouver (YVR). The costumes were to be shipped to Philadelphia prior to the flight west, but the storm disrupted the shipping. In order to get to Philadelphia in time, the costumes were carried from New York to Philadelphia by a courier on Amtrak. The pair then took the costumes west PHL-YVR by air.

Sorry, my finger must have hit "last channel recall" during the ice dancing last night...........

But I have to ask, "How do we know all these details?" Are the AU members really that connected? Or are there just more of us than i'm willing to admit?

When they said they had it shipped by Amtrak, I KNEW someone would post of it here!

To be honest, I wasn't really watching it, I just happened to be sitting with my Mom (who was watching it) at the time.

@ Sunchaser: "Amtrak Saves the Day" Couldn't have said it better myself! Added to my signature, if you don't mind. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back