Amtrak alliance with "Happy Feet Two"

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lthanlon

OBS Chief
What's with Amtrak's strategic alliance with the release and promotion of "Happy Feet Two"? Is there some kind of railroad theme in the movie?

I always just figure that all the movie promotions are just advertising $. When looking at my ticket holder Friday, I noticed that aside from the terms and conditions, most everything else is advertising space.

What's with Amtrak's strategic alliance with the release and promotion of "Happy Feet Two"? Is there some kind of railroad theme in the movie?
AFAIK, the movie takes place in Antarctica, and I don't think Amtrak or any railroad serves there!
laugh.gif

AFAIK, the movie takes place in Antarctica, and I don't think Amtrak or any railroad serves there!
laugh.gif
Isn't there a connecting AmBus to there from New Orleans or San Diego?
mosking.gif

No, the illustrious USrail21 has a plan for HSR to run in an electrified tube from a central point. This is the reason for the recent dredging of the south branch of the Chicago river, next to Union Station.

:help: :blush: :help:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back