AirTrain Passengers End Up At Storage Yard Instead

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well lets hope they can fix the problem, and It certainly helps that nobody got injured. I don't recall this being a problem in Newark (or anywhere else), and it doesn't use operators either. Maybe for now, somebody on board might be a good idea, so that nobody does get injured if this occurs again.

The Ghost train rides again! :D

I wonder if its haunted.

On a serious note, I got a ride to the yard in Vancouver on the sky train. When the train reached the end of the line, I thought that it would move out of the station, cross over to the other track, and then head back into town. So I stayed on to get some "rare mileage" . I did to the yard.

Luckilly, I used the intercom system and they took me back to the station. Nobody yelled at me or anything, but I was embarrased, and decided not to do that again. :D

Steve4031 said:
The Ghost train rides again! :D
I wonder if its haunted.

On a serious note, I got a ride to the yard in Vancouver on the sky train. When the train reached the end of the line, I thought that it would move out of the station, cross over to the other track, and then head back into town. So I stayed on to get some "rare mileage" . I did to the yard.

Luckilly, I used the intercom system and they took me back to the station. Nobody yelled at me or anything, but I was embarrased, and decided not to do that again. :D
That's s funny, Steve 4031.

I bet you are not the only one on here to have done something like that. Glad you got by with it.....yeah, it would have been a last time for me, too.

Back