AGR Membership???

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PJRACER

Service Attendant
Some place on the forum I read that AGR members have access to Acela Club, etc. We are traveling Amtrak in about three weeks....how do you become an AGR member with a card??? Or maybe not.

Some place on the forum I read that AGR members have access to Acela Club, etc. We are traveling Amtrak in about three weeks....how do you become an AGR member with a card??? Or maybe not.
Simply being an AGR member does not give you access to the Club Acela's.

You can use points ("miles") to buy a one day pass to a Club Acela.

Simply being an AGR member does not give you access to the Club Acela's.

You can use points ("miles") to buy a one day pass to a Club Acela.
Thanks, guess I read it wrong.

No, you did not quite read it wrong.

If you earn 5,000 rail points in a calendar year, you earn Select Status. With it you get a few Club Acela and Metropolitan Lounge coupons! If you earn 10,000 rail points in a calendar year, you earn Select+ Status. This includes unlimited access to them!
smile.gif

And as mentioned, you can also purchase these passes using your AGR points!

If you are not yet an AGR member (as it sounds like you are not), send me a PM with your email address and I'll refer you to join!
smile.gif

Back