AGR Issues

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I woulda thought this would now be over, but here is the punchline! I just got a call from a supervisor at AGR, who apologized for the several different answers I had been given. She had been asked to call me by the AGR Insider, for whom I left a private message several days ago. She said the routing is a permissible 3-Zone award, even with the overnight, and to always ask for a supervisor when these controversies come up! Her name was Marian.

I woulda thought this would now be over, but here is the punchline! I just got a call from a supervisor at AGR, who apologized for the several different answers I had been given. She had been asked to call me by the AGR Insider, for whom I left a private message several days ago. She said the routing is a permissible 3-Zone award, even with the overnight, and to always ask for a supervisor when these controversies come up! Her name was Marian.
I wonder how many people there are working at the AGR redemptions phone center. When compared to other frequent traveler programs like MileagePlus, AAdvantage, etc, one would think that AGR is much smaller. How hard would it be for them to send an email to all of the employees explaining the overnight rule? Every time I've had to call them, it's like "Groundhog Day". Glad it worked out for you -- and let's hope that Anthony gets promoted to CEO over there!

Back