AGR Credit Card Sign Up offer

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

diesteldorf

Lead Service Attendant
Just got another advertisement to apply and earn 18,000 AGR points. Has anyone wver received anything better. Previously the highest I was offered was 16,000.

I just got a Chase Sapphire Preferred card - 15,000 points but I don't think they will give me ANOTHER ARG card :(

18,000? Ooh, just twist the knife. The 5,000 I got are like ashes in my... my AGR account.

An odd thing about the Chase Sapphire card. Points transfer from there to AGR almost immediately, within a few minutes. Every other transfer I've made (Continental, Starwood, Midwest Airlines) has taken days.

It says its targeted. Have you checked your AGR page? Thats where I found out about it.
Our AGR page is only offering 12k points.

Here is the link to the 16k offer: https://applynow.chase.com/FlexAppWeb/rende...&PROMO=DF01
the targeting seems to depend on how many AGR points you already have. i have around 10,000, while my wife has more like 2,500 (because i travel by train more but mostly because all our sleepers have been in my name). on the AGR page, chase offers me 18,000 points and her only 6,000.

Latest posts

Back