Acela, Boston-New York

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fredandgingermad

Train Attendant
I'm in Boston at the end of the month to see an exhibition and have opted to spend the weekend in New York, i'm taking the Acela on the Saturday morning so i can maximise time spent, however my starting point prior to Boston is the UK so unless i can make arrangements with where i'm staying in Boston, i'd be travelling with luggage (one suitcase) as apart from the exhibition, this is really a shopping trip (in the US for a long weekend!) Am i likely to run into any problems here? From what i could find on Amtrak's website it appears not, i travelled with the same suitcase last year on Amtrak

Really looking forward to being back in the US even if it is a really short trip this time, will be strange not taking any LD trains though!

There are luggage racks at the ends of the acela car. There are also large overhead compartments for luggage - they are closed with doors like on a plane, but much, much bigger.

If you can get your bags on a plane (either checked or carry on), you will have no trouble getting them on Acela (or any other Amtrak train)!
excl.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back