About my December trip

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bobnabq

Lead Service Attendant
Hi folks ~

As I have posted in the past, I will be going (round trip) to San Diego over Christmas week and have already purchased my tickets and have them in my grubbing hands, figuratively speaking. Here's my question. I'm taking the SWC to/from ABQ~LAX. Then I use the Pacific Surfliner between LAX and SAN. I notice there is no time on the SAN portion (or I don't see it).

Does that mean, as long as I travel the day of the ticket, I can take any one of the trains to/from SAN--LAX?

Thanks

Hi folks ~

As I have posted in the past, I will be going (round trip) to San Diego over Christmas week and have already purchased my tickets and have them in my grubbing hands, figuratively speaking. Here's my question. I'm taking the SWC to/from ABQ~LAX. Then I use the Pacific Surfliner between LAX and SAN. I notice there is no time on the SAN portion (or I don't see it).

Does that mean, as long as I travel the day of the ticket, I can take any one of the trains to/from SAN--LAX?

Thanks
I believe that you may travel anytime on any day, except around Thanksgiving, when the tickets become reserved.

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back