A Serious Request

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sunchaser

Conductor
Hi Everyone.

I know I haven't been real active lately on this board, and I wanted to explain why.

One of our children was diagnosed with cancer a year ago.

She was doing really well, then had a relapse.

She is very ill, and not expected to survive.

I am asking for those of you that are willing, and with permission from the board to leave this request up, to please pray for her.

She is pretty young, has a husband and two small children.

Thank you.

sunchaser,

I am so sorry and I will certainly keep her and all of her family, including you, in my prayers.

My thoughts and prayers are with you, your daughter and your family. Please take comfort from those who are around you, whether close in distance or far away.

Hello Everyone,

I wanted to give you all a quick update on our daughter. She is still very ill, but holding on, despite all the dire predictions of the doctors. I want to thank each and every one of for your thoughts, well wishes and prayers for her and us. We have not and will not give up on her and her care.Please feel free to continue to pray for her, and contact me if you want. Thank you all again so much.

Hello Everyone,

Our daughter lost her battle with complications from cancer early this morning. She was 35. She leaves behind a husband, a 10 year old son and 4 year old daughter. Please pray for them, if you will. Thank you for all you care and support.

Back