3 adults in a bedroom in Day configuration

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swc34

Train Attendant
Hello all,

I know there is a thread about this somewhere but after a search I could not locate it. I am planning on taking the Capitol next Nov with my folks WAS to PGH and thought it would be nice to be in a bedroom for the short trip and have dinner included. When I call, is there anything specific I should ask for?

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Amtrak Forum

attachicon.gif
Screen Shot 2017-12-16 at 7.48.37 AM.png
Someone's arithmetic is off. For a party size of 3 in a non-berth service roomette, one adult and three children (1-F & 3-H) are permitted.

(snark mode on) Maybe someone from the accounting department prepared the chart. (snark mode off)

On a different note, what did I do wrong that kept the image from appearing?

I've slept in a bedroom with three people in night configuration. It is possible but you have to be close friends.

Just as info: there used to be drawing rooms on the NEC for day use on some parlor cars on the New Haven RR. Probably the Pennsy as well. Day roomettes, too. I rode on both, and the ride tended to be rough, as the rooms were right over the trucks.

Back