12 things you don't know about amtrak (well maybe not)

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In one of the videos, they showed a basket of what AmChocolates. I've never seen those before!
there is often a complimentary basket of amtrak chocolates in the ppc and they usually give everyone a piece after the wine tastings
About half the time when I ride in a sleeper on one of the Silvers, there is a piece (or two) of chocolate in my room. :)
That's because Leo and Vic take care of their Passengers! ;)

In one of the videos, they showed a basket of what AmChocolates. I've never seen those before!

there is often a complimentary basket of amtrak chocolates in the ppc and they usually give everyone a piece after the wine tastings
About half the time when I ride in a sleeper on one of the Silvers, there is a piece (or two) of chocolate in my room. :)
On the SB Cono I took recently, our SCA - Manny - was fantastic and super professional.

He had the coffee and ice stations set up with real linens, used a metal ice bucket for the ice that he kept replenished and also had assorted Life Savers in a bowl along with the juice set up with glasses near the ice bucket.

When he made our bed, he left an Amtrak chocolate on each pillow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back