AGR Mall Shopping

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
See the thread Thaanksgiving Points for shopping or something like that. During Thanksgiving they teamed up with AGR and offered a 5X point bonus along with several other partners. A few of us AUers racked up some premium points. between Shoebuy and Home Depot and the 5x bonus I racked up almost 40,000points. But if you are questioning if they pay off. They did for me and a few others on this board as well, and my points posted in 4 to 5 weeks

Thanx for the replies! I've had hit & miss luck with Pet Supply Stores on AGR ( sometimes I get pts & sometimes I dont)! Other than that I've had a pretty good experience shopping with AGR!!!

RF

To echo everyone's comments, I used shoebuy.com in December and the points posted this week, about 4 weeks later.

I got 38000 points from shoebuy on the Thanksgiving sale too. They posted faster than any other company I shop with and I shop with plenty through the website.

I made a buy over that Thanksgiving weekend and have not yet received the points. I do expect to however based on a conversation with AGR (Basically, "be patient"). So I am, to the best of my ability. :excl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back