Anyone Receive any World Card Bonus Points yet?

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Took the plunge and purchased the AGR BOA World Card before our Chase AGR card ended. . Bonus is 20,000 points if we spent $1000 within the first 90 days. We met this threshold a few weeks ago, paid for the entire charges but haven't seen the bonus points as yet.

Just out of curiosity, has any BOA card member seen eitther the 12,000 or 20,000 bonus points added to their account ? .

I received my 12,000 bonus points within a day of my October statement along with the points for the normal billing. If you have a statement totalling over $1000 and have not received your bonus plus regular points from that statement, I suggest you may not have your AGR number associated with the BoA card. I would call BoA to be sure your correct AGR number is associated with the card. Second way to check is to see if the points awarded were printed on your statement either paper or on line. Of course the points will be shown on your AGR account if posted.

Note that the $79 annual fee does not count toward the $1000, so if you were close and only went over $1000 because of the fee, then the bonus points wouldn't apply yet. Were your regular spending points credited?

I got mine.

FYI, you can always ask for a specific billing date. I asked for one a few days after my SS check arrives rather than accepting the default date. It coincidentally gave me a bonus in that I would have gotten my first bill too early to qualify so would have had to wait for the second one before hitting the 1K.

Has anyone received points from Chase for that last partial billing cycle that ended 9/30? I have not. For me it was 9/13-9/30.
I received AGR points for the last part of Sept except for purchase made on 9/30 but did not post till 10/1. I was not happy about that since I had a large purchase on 9/30. They know the purchases were made on 9/30 as they show the transaction dates but would not give me the points as AGR points.

I received AGR points for the last part of Sept except for purchase made on 9/30 but did not post till 10/1. I was not happy about that since I had a large purchase on 9/30. They know the purchases were made on 9/30 as they show the transaction dates but would not give me the points as AGR points.
Ouch. I would be really annoyed if I followed the guidelines that Chase and AGR laid out, and then got burned like that. Posting date is certainly much more under Chase's control than yours.

I haven't gotten my Sign up Bonus Points yet even though I've received the points into my account from the first three months statements!( I met the required $1,000 spend )

Guess I'll give BOA a call tomorrow!

12K points posted into my account a couple of days ago. My billing cycle ends on the 8th. This was the end of the second billing cycle - it took me 2 to hit $1K.

Haven't there only been 2 billing cycles since BofA began?
Only 2 full billing cycles. I have 3 bills (last one today). The first one was a very short cycle - like 6 days.

My billing cycle end on the 9th and my points posted to AGR on the 10th. In fact, the points posted to AGR a full day before my on line PDF invoice from BOA was ready to view.

I've received my BOA bonus points, along with all the other points! :)

I never got my Chase points for September! :( They wanted to give me the 93 Freedom (or whatever they're called) that I earned in October. (My cable bill is automatically charged, and it did not get changed in time.) BTW - I never received the Freedom card - so I just cancelled it.

Thinking about getting no fee card, mostly for bonus and rebate on used points. Anyone know if you have to have the card when reserving train to get the 5% rebate, or just when traveling. Do not have card now, had Chase card, will make rezzie in a week, but not travel until August. Will have card by then.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Thinking about getting no fee card, mostly for bonus and rebate on used points. Anyone know if you have to have the card when reserving train to get the 5% rebate, or just when traveling. Do not have card now, had Chase card, will make rezzie in a week, but not travel until August. Will have card by then.....
Rebate occurs when the points redemption is made. You need the card when you make the reservation to get the rebate.

Back