Survey for the PARTY TRAIN!

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan

Court Jester
Going through a massive stack of mail, and what should appear?

Our records indicate that you traveled from CHICAGO, IL to WASHINGTON, DC on 10/20/2013.
Why yes! Yes I did, with a handful of good friends!

I gave a big fat "0" for "Friendliness/helpfulness of the dining car personnel". Other than that, I gave good marks.

Now the question.

In the massive pile of mail, the survey became separated from its return envelope. I have on here that goes to "WBA Research" in Ithaca, NY that I think may be a winner - can anyone confirm that's where the survey goes?

Yup. I have one in my purse because I keep forgetting to mail it. :p

I figured someone would have one laying around.

The survey and its envelope have been reunited!

There's a seriously massive amount of old mail laying around here, my shredder is getting a WORKOUT!

When I first saw the thread title, I thought it was going to be a survey to figure out which trains/dates people were planning to use for the Gathering, and I was confused since the city hasn't been announced yet. :p

It seems like every time I travel the Heartland Flyer I get one of these Surveys. Never for any of the other segments there may be on the Itinerary.

I'm lost (no surprise, being me..). What does a pile of mail and a survey have to do with a party train? And can I go if there is one?

I got a survey in the mail asking about my experience on the "party train" - the Cap from SHI-WAS after the gathering. There were about 10 of us on the train for some postgathering fun.

I got a survey in the mail asking about my experience on the "party train" - the Cap from SHI-WAS after the gathering. There were about 10 of us on the train for some postgathering fun.
I love that you spelled that phonetically by accident. :D It took me a second to figure out where on earth you boarded, especially since I was sitting right next to you in the lounge.

'You Dropped A Bomb On Me'!!

Oh my stars, I haven't heard that song since the early 80's, and it's a first seeing the video. Those moves, stunts, gestures, those outfits! The hair! And people dancing and snapping their fingers. It's is overwhelming.. wow, oh wow. Thanks Sarah! my God, wow.

Post edit: it's great seeing everyone not just getting along, but having fun with simple pleasures. Happier times back then: no 9/11, no economic meltdowns, no breakups with exes, no facbook and twipper..

Last edited by a moderator:
Every time someone mentioned the "party train" before/during the Gathering, I'd get that song stuck in my head for HOURS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back