Fan Railer

OpenBVE Amtrak and NJT stuff For Your Operating Pleasure

About the above 4 downloads: Here are the various expansion packs for locomotives that I have released previously that now allow you to operate them with Horizon consists. I have taken the time to paint the railcar into multiple forms (some fictional, and some not):

Coach Class, Business Class, two Cafe (Dinette) cars (one Northeast Regional branded, the other plain), and a fictional cab car. Enjoy =)

^Here is the preliminary version of the ACS-64 Traction Motor sounds for OpenBVE. Since no ACS-64 body exists yet, I am using the ALP-46 body as a placeholder. To watch the video that showcases my developing these motor sounds from start to "finish", proceed here:

Some tweaks in V1.0b, including volume adjustment, and raising maximum pitch at high speeds, providing for a more seamless motor whine. Consist is an 8 car Northeast Regional train. Acceleration on full throttle from 0 to 125 mph is shy under 3 minutes.

After a long period of finalization I'm pleased to present to you the completed version of the OpenBVE WMATA Red Line and associated rolling stock:

Trains only: