Healing thoughts to Shanghai

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pennyk

Amtrak Rider
Staff member
Administator
Gathering Team Member
Shanghai suffered a mini stoke yesterday and is recovering nicely. He is currently in the hospital and doctors think he will be released either tomorrow or Wednesday. He seems to be in good spirits, even though he had to cancel and upcoming train trip planned for next week.

Dick, my thoughts are with you. Get better real soon. I am disappointed I will not be seeing you next week.

Last edited by a moderator:
Get well soon, Dick.

My husband had a mini stroke and a few days later most people would not have known. Just take care and follow doctor's orders.

Penny, you can always hop on a train and visit him. :D

Shanghai suffered a mini stoke yesterday and is recovering nicely. He is currently in the hospital and doctors think he will be released either tomorrow or Wednesday. He seems to be in good spirits, even though he had to cancel and upcoming train trip planned for next week.
Dick, my thoughts are with you. Get better real soon. I am disappointed I will not be seeing you next week.
So sorry to here about this.Get well Shanghai! :D

I met Shanghai coming home from NTD last year (2012) on #49 the day after the event.

My nephew and I were sitting down to breakfast and met this wonderful older gentleman across from us and he started talking with and we very quickly discovered we both AU members!

We had a wonderful conversation with him, but we were getting off in Buffalo in a few hours and we could have talked for hours!

What a fine human being you are get well ASAP! :D

I met Shanghai coming home from NTD last year (2012) on #49 the day after the event.

My nephew and I were sitting down to breakfast and met this wonderful older gentleman across from us and he started talking with and we very quickly discovered we both AU members!

We had a wonderful conversation with him, but we were getting off in Buffalo in a few hours and we could have talked for hours!

Aloha

I second everything except the Word "older".

Prayers are with you Dick

Aloha

I second everything except the Word "older".

Prayers are with you Dick
Sorry about that!

:hi: All the best from Texas Dick! I had a slight stroke in 2010 and I was back riding the Rails within 2 months (I was lucky and had Great Medical Care) Hope you're home soon playing with Archie and planning your next Rail Trip! ;)

Back