9,000th post!

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which will happen first?

• the_traveler will sell the Penthouse Suite

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

the_traveler

Engineer
Boy, do I need a life!
laugh.gif
Or at least a train ride - ANYWHERE!
tongue.gif

This occasion needs to be celebrated with a poll! (The winner of question 2 can see the Penthouse suite - if I'm in a good mood, I might even invite you in!
mosking.gif
)

Boy, do I need a life!
laugh.gif
Or at least a train ride - ANYWHERE!
tongue.gif

This occasion needs to be celebrated with a poll! (The winner of question 2 can see the Penthouse suite - if I'm in a good mood, I might even invite you in!
mosking.gif
)
Depends.....do you have WiFi in the penthouse suite? :giggle:

Last edited by a moderator:
You truly make me laugh! :lol: There's one thing wrong with this poll! :help: You could never sell the Penthouse! It's simply to valuable! :D We ALL know you can pull off a 7 day trip when ever you want! :D To make it better you can go on those AGR points! :p If you "got a life" then their wouldn't be 9,000 posts on the way to 10,000 and all those AGR points! So please for US don't get a life! :) So my votes go for, the 10,000 posts and April! We love ya! :wub:

Even though I've never met the gentleman, I believe the_traveler will reach 10,000 posts while onboard the EB somewhere between RUG and DVL on his return trip from Gathering V. This will occur because the rising waters of Devils Lake will leave him and his fellow passengers marooned aboard #8 for seven days, and he will go on a posting binge the likes of which AU has never seen before.

Seems like I remember the_traveler questioning the administrators about his post count going down last year instead of up! If he keeps challenging the King (Alan B) it's possible he might go so low he'll be a newbie again! :giggle: 10,000 Posts, probably when he fixes his lap top so it will autopost 24/7 while he sleeps and/or is out in the boondocks on a never ending trip to everywhere courtesy of AGR!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

10,000 Posts, probably when he fixes his lap top so it will autopost 24/7 while he sleeps and/or is out in the boondocks on a never ending trip to everywhere courtesy of AGR!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
It already does!
mosking.gif

And I'm cheap - I only have a netbook!
biggrin.gif
I had to put the few extra $$$ into the penthouse suite! (Do you know what 200 bottles of wine cost these days?
sad.gif
)
laugh.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I see the_traveler is now over 9000 posts, meaning he did 6500 in one week! Or, did he trade AGR points for posts? :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

I see the_traveler is now over 9000 posts, meaning he did 6500 in one week! Or, did he trade AGR points for posts? :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:
He had reached 9000 but one of our friendly admins reduced him down, but has now put him back where he belongs. :D

He had reached 9000 but one of our friendly admins reduced him down, but has now put him back where he belongs. :D
Actually I did post 6,500 times in a week! You didn't see all those post that said "Yes", "No", "OK", "Uh ha", etc...
mosking.gif

Actually I did post 6,500 times in a week! You didn't see all those post that said "Yes", "No", "OK", "Uh ha", etc...
mosking.gif

Ummm.... Well no wonder the FA (friendly administrator) knocked down your post count! :lol: :lol: :lol: But, even so, 6,500 in a week is an accomplishment. :rolleyes: An accomplishment of what, though, I just don't know. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back