Two Danes on a US 15 day pass - where should we go?

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a 3 volume Route Guide for the Zephyr.

Flashing Yellow Guidebooks

P. O. Box 3533

Evergreen, CO 80437

The store in the Depot at Grand Junction sells them, but that would be a bit late for you.

Last edited by a moderator:
My Zephyr book in hardcover or paperback is quite out of date, having been published in 1994. But the Nook and Kindle ebook version is only two years old. It was updated to reflect conditions as of 2012.

My Zephyr book in hardcover or paperback is quite out of date, having been published in 1994. But the Nook and Kindle ebook version is only two years old. It was updated to reflect conditions as of 2012.
Wish it was in ePub version so I could read it on my "old" Kobo.

I just finished the Kindle ebook version of this book this afternoon. No doubt about it: it's an exceptional book.

Not aware of any books about the Lake Shore Limited. But its pre-Amtrak predecessor -- The Twentieth Century Limited -- was prominently featured in Alfred Hitchkock's movie "North by Northwest"

Sent from my iPhone using Amtrak Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back