Chi union station food

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A little more of a walk, but when we have a layover, my wife and I like Tutto italiano, 501 S. Wells St.

To keep the theme going, one room is apparently converted from an old streetcar.

My kids always have to get a smoothie at (can't remember the name) the place right next to Cajun Grill (it's kind of in the same spot).

Metro Deli is my favorite, the Italian sandwich is what I always get. I have a coupon for a free soup that I got there that expires on Feb. 30, 2012.

A little more of a walk, but when we have a layover, my wife and I like Tutto italiano, 501 S. Wells St.

To keep the theme going, one room is apparently converted from an old streetcar.
Well that just made my list of restaurants to try...

Another place that is good if you take a little walk is The Billy Goat Tavern, awesome burgers.

I went to the bar next to the Great Hall two or three times. And I also seem to remember a takeout place that had a variety of Chicago sausages. That cuisine really appealed to me. The were pretty quick, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back