AGR Enrollment Referral Requests

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now cut that out Eric! I need the points!
laugh.gif
Two in a row? :blink:

Missed it by THAT much - again!
mad.gif
I need points, since I can't ride trains for awhile!
sad.gif
Dave,

Now that you're an administrator with over 200,000 points it seems like it would be a good time for you to voluntarily cease to compete with people who have far less time and far fewer points than you do. You know, to show some good will on behalf of the site which you now represent. Agreed?

-Chris

Missed it by THAT much - again!
mad.gif
I need points, since I can't ride trains for awhile!
sad.gif
Dave,

Now that you're an administrator with over 200,000 points it seems like it would be a good time for you to voluntarily cease to compete with people who have far less time and far fewer points than you do. You know, to show some good will on behalf of the site which you now represent. Agreed?

-Chris
The entire Admin/Mod staff has agreed that we will leave most of the referrals to members, but there should be no reason we shouldn't take one now and then. I will never take any as I don't live anywhere near an Amtrak boarding station, so I don't worry about points.

Slight correction - I am a MODERATOR not an ADMINISTRATOR - Alan and Anthony are Administrators. (They get the big bucks!
laugh.gif
)

I will give others a chance to grab those referrals too, but if nobody does after many hours or days - it's game on!
mosking.gif

Mr.FSS: I wasn't asking for anyone to be barred from collecting new membership points, I was merely proposing voluntary withdrawal.

Dave: Fair enough. I made my proposal and you responded.

When I realized that the whole referral system was utterly pointless for new members (so far as I can tell they get the 500 points whether or not they are referred by anyone) I stopped participating. It just didn't seem ethically responsible to keep pretending it was doing them any good at that point. I'm not against other members receiving referral points but it seems like it would do the starving college kids a lot more good than you (200,000+) or I (20,000+). Just saying.

True, the referral bonus are not 500 points for the new member (which they would get anyway) and 500 points for the referrer. But there was a time (like earlier this year) where the new member (if he/she was referred) received 1,500 points (1,000 more than normal
smile.gif
) and the referrer received 500 points!

True, the referral bonus are not 500 points for the new member (which they would get anyway) and 500 points for the referrer. But there was a time (like earlier this year) where the new member (if he/she was referred) received 1,500 points (1,000 more than normal
smile.gif
) and the referrer received 500 points!
Totally not fair! :unsure: :lol: I think it should be the other way around! :blink: I mean us AUers are constantly giving those referrals out! :giggle: It's like candy! :lol: :lol: :lol:

HELP!

Can some one help me out with the 500 points, ryanreynolds.ucsb - at - gmail

Hi need an enrollment code for amtrak guest rewards sent to cmholder at gmail dot com

Last edited:
Could someone send me an enrollment code? I looking to travel soon. Ty. cf200 at aol

I will be buying a ticket and traveling before the end of the week for a funeral if anyone wants to invite me. O b s c u r e A l l u r e at y a h o o . c o m (without spaces, of course) Thanks guys.

Last edited:
Back