you didn't delete it

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

yellowjack

Train Attendant
I can still make posts I can create more topics. Why not delete it and I promise to stay away.

I didn't delete it because many of our best members made posts within that topic and I dislike deleting member posts when it's not necessary.

yellowjack said:
I can still make posts I can create more topics. Why not delete it and I promise to stay away.
I don't understand Yellowjack,

Is your statement a threat and are you hinting that you want to make things difficult here at the forum? Or are you interested in "Honest," "Civilized," discussion?? Why cause trouble when it's not necessary?

Just curious???????????????????????

alan, this is the only forum that i participate in. i really like it even though my knowledge level about amtrak is way below most members. i just read the "travelling uncomfortably" thread. maybe this goes on in other forums but it is very out of place from what i have seen here. i won't pay any more attention to it and it will soon be on a back page but i think you should consider deleting it or at least some of the posts in it(and maybe deleting or editing this thread too).

yarrow said:
alan, this is the only forum that i participate in.  i really like it even though my knowledge level about amtrak is way below most members.  i just read the "travelling uncomfortably" thread.  maybe this goes on in other forums but it is very out of place from what i have seen here.  i won't pay any more attention to it and it will soon be on a back page but i think you should consider deleting it or at least some of the posts in it(and maybe deleting or editing this thread too).
I think a bunch of us agree with you on why we visit this forum but how can Allan delete some of the posts and not the others. You can disagree with a point and post a disagreement but to edit out post that doesn't violate the rules would be unfair censorship. To delete this post will only

create another same type post and create some satisfaction too boot.

It would be best to just ignore this members post. The summer is almost over and all the juveniles will soon be back in school...

yellowjack said:
Here's a thought; why not just 'stay away'? You are not bringing anything valid to the forum. All you are doing is upsetting the legitimate posters on here! I, for one, am through with you.....

yellowjack said:
** Edited **
alanb is nobody
Obviously this guy (not AlanB, of course!) has some real issues. No wonder his trip didn't go well. If one can't stay mentally balanced in front of a computer screen.......

AlanB, you have shown an extraordinary amount of patience and a sincere attempt to understand and be helpful. Kudos from a former "guest".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back