Wish list for next few years (TC Hiawatha)

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Honestly, the best way to get a little support for it from WI would be to
...elect a governor who isn't Scott Walker. WI was a consistent train-supporting state under both parties prior to that criminal Walker. Soon as he's out they'll probably support trains again.
Reminds me of Rob Ford, the crack-smoking mayor of Toronto, who prevented public transit policy from happening during his term.
And Paul Ryan - just drove through his district two weeks ago - the roads there have gone to pot too. It's sad when Illinois roads are better than Wisconsin's - time was when Wisconsin took care of their infrastructure. I-43 in particular was just miles of rough pavement.

check out the street that I take, I have gotten flat tires from the tubes on my bike exploding from the impact of all the potholes. I have also gotten several pinch flats (where the tube gets pinched between the rim and tire) on 16th Ave, S, MPLS, between 46th and 40th street. That road is terrible. It's the Penn Central road!

Back