Where do I go from here? Select Executive by July.

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So this is a good problem to have. Still, I spend a ton on the FNBO credit card and travel Acela almost every week. I feel like an airline would have a "Platinum Elite" level for me but Amtrak doesn't recognize you beyond 20,000 TQPs.
I already have tons of upgrade coupons and the companion fare coupons aren't great.
Just seems like for super travelers, they should have some additional perks.
Anyone else feel like they need more tiers?

I'm not sure about a "normal" tier, but it might not kill them to have something akin to Delta360 - some sort of invitation-only status that's not just based on how many TQPs you've racked up but your actual spend, tendency to pay cash for premium seat/cabin fares, and so on. The problem is...I'm not sure what else they could really offer at this point as part of such a tier.

I'm not sure about a "normal" tier, but it might not kill them to have something akin to Delta360 - some sort of invitation-only status that's not just based on how many TQPs you've racked up but your actual spend, tendency to pay cash for premium seat/cabin fares, and so on. The problem is...I'm not sure what else they could really offer at this point as part of such a tier.
Meals other than Flex?😁

Last edited:
Back