Video: Coast Starlight Passing Through a Horseshoe Curve

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's my post ... didn't know to sign in first; and I see no way to delete it and start over?

Readers may be interested in the whole story of my epic Amtrak journey documented with photos and video's HERE. The derailment in Texas was just one part of a fantastic trip.

I love my iPad, but have not yet tried shooting video with it. Great job! :)

As far as your other question - What I did before I became a moderator is to delete all text and links in the original (guest) post and type something like "duplicate" in it. Then retype the text and links in the new post after you signed in. One of the moderators can delete the erroneous "guest" post for you.

I love my iPad, but have not yet tried shooting video with it. Great job! :)

As far as your other question - What I did before I became a moderator is to delete all text and links in the original (guest) post and type something like "duplicate" in it. Then retype the text and links in the new post after you signed in. One of the moderators can delete the erroneous "guest" post for you.
If one forgets to sign in and posts as a guest, then you cannot edit the post once you submit it. Guests cannot edit posts, since the system has no way of knowing if you are editing your guest post or someone else's guest post. What you describe Dave only works if you were signed in. And that of course would mean that there would be no guest post.

Yeah I just came in from CS last night and we were 1 hour early

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back