Update - Williams, AZ to San Francisco

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

greatcats

Engineer
Hey Folks, Guess What? I was sitting here on the Internet, on this site, a few minutes ago, and the cell phone rang. It was Amtrak calling, responding to the comments I made on my recent trip to San Francisco, which pretty much paralled the comments I made in the travelogue. The lady was quite cordial and is sending me a $50 voucher, because of the negatives I mentioned, for future travel, which I will likely use to upgrade a segment of the trip to New York next May to a sleeper. This certainly scored points with me!

Hey Folks, Guess What? I was sitting here on the Internet, on this site, a few minutes ago, and the cell phone rang. It was Amtrak calling, responding to the comments I made on my recent trip to San Francisco, which pretty much paralled the comments I made in the travelogue. The lady was quite cordial and is sending me a $50 voucher, because of the negatives I mentioned, for future travel, which I will likely use to upgrade a segment of the trip to New York next May to a sleeper. This certainly scored points with me!
Excellent! Goes well with that thread "Here we go again" - They do care. What they do besides just read and bribe you with a $50 voucher is the real story now...

As of today, which is a couple of weeks later, I have not received the $50 voucher in the mail. I guess I will have to rattle their cage soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back