Seattle bags

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AKA

OBS Chief
Anywhere in station to check carry on bags , for short term? Am doing a turn around next week.Would like to drop bags off so we dont have to carry them around with us. Small carry on bags but still a bother we can do without if possable. Thanks in advance ;)

Sorry, in Seattle station. This is the bogo companion coupon trip that you all gave me the help with some weeks ago. Hope to upgrade to sleeper onboard. Started out as an adventure. Somewhere it took on a life of its own. But no matter. Its a train ride. Thats whats important. :D :D :D Thanks to you all.

Anywhere in station to check carry on bags , for short term?
Yes - I was in Seattle King Street Station last Fall, arriving on the Builder. Had about 4 -5 hours before catching the Cascade to Portland. The ticket agent checked the bags for us (I even let them do my computer case) for a small charge, forget what it was, but worth it so we could walk down to the waterfront from lunch and shopping.

I was in the Seattle station last week. We checked our bags for a few hours. It was $2 a bag, Free if you had a sleeper ticket.

Back