NARP Members

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NARP Members

• I am a member of NARP!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am not a member of NARP

• I had not heard of NARP until this poll

• Total voters

capltd29

Lead Service Attendant
Many rail passengers and supporters of rail do not know about the National Association of Railroad Passengers (NARP) which is a Rail advocacy group.

If you answered the third choice and would like to become a member visit Narp's Website and sign up today!

Thanks,

Jon Parker

My wife and I are both members and I just signed up my 15 year old since he can't go half price anymore. I am proud to be a member and of the way Chilson has stood up to Mineta and his kill amtrak blurbage.

If you're a regular member of this forum, you should be a NARP member. So sign-up!

But seriously, if you want to be a part this movement to promote passenger trains you should sign up. Its our job to keep it going. No single person is going to take my trains away from me, just because he doesn't like how they operate.

I recently attended the Region 9 NARP meeting in Fort Worth. Chilson spoke and it was great to see so many other supporters there. Many came from as far from Missouri to attend.

Chris

I just wish they'd come out with bumper stickers that were a little more cutting edge and not so dorky. :lol: B)

Yeah really,

I mean i like the "I'd rather be on the train" one, but the "Support an expanded amtrak" sticker should be updated.

I really think it would be cool, to get a sticker that said " This car has been to Florida on Amtrak's Auto train!"

Jon

battalion51 said:
I just wish they'd come out with bumper stickers that were a little more cutting edge and not so dorky. :lol: B)
yes! I have one on my shelf behind my desk but I just can't seem to put on the bumper of my 88 lincoln. But its a good conversation starter when people come into my office along with the steam locomotive photos and my collection of RR mugs.

Back