My trip to D.C on train #20&19

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well i went from Meridian MS to D.C on Friday and came back on Sat.Spent 6 hrs in D.C it was a very nice trip 1st time i have had a viewliner sleeper there nice for some reasons like having the sink and the tolit in the room unlike the superliner's and you can't forget the window for the top bunk thats nice.But i still like the superliner's better then the viewliner there seems to be more room in the superliner's then the viewliner and on the train some passenger's also made that remark. :)

BNSF_1088 said:
Well i went from Meridian MS to D.C on Friday and came back on Sat.Spent 6 hrs in D.C it was a very nice trip 1st time i have had a viewliner sleeper there nice for some reasons like having the sink and the tolit in the room unlike the superliner's and you can't forget the window for the top bunk thats nice.But i still like the superliner's better then the viewliner there seems to be more room in the superliner's then the viewliner and on the train some passenger's also made that remark. :)
Sorry Matt, but the Viewliner room is physically larger than the Superliner room.

Viewliner even has room for luggage, that the Superliner doesn't.

Back