My Little Piece of BNSF

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ALC Rail Writer

Engineer
Well I was inspired to build this when I got back from my cross country trip back in Labor Dar on the EB. The layout is based on things that semi-sorta resemble what you can find along the BNSF lines from Minot to Havre.

I know its a toy, I have never built models before-- it is still very much a WIP but, here goes:

http://s252.photobucket.com/albums/hh5/ncc...del%20Railroad/

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I was inspired to build this when I got back from my cross country trip back in Labor Dar on the EB. The layout is based on things that semi-sorta resemble what you can find along the BNSF lines from Minot to Havre.
I know its a toy, I have never built models before-- it is still very much a WIP but, here goes:
Aloha

Hey you are good, that is a short time to build your first Layout. Will be interesting to see it change, grow and improve as you discover what more you want.

Eric

http://s252.photobucket.com/albums/hh5/ncc...del%20Railroad/
HEY! So you're the one who stole my layout! Ring-ring-ring... "Canton PD!" Hello this is sky12065. I'd like to report a crime! "One moment please!" wait... wait... wait... Shucks, I ain't got all day... {fustrated I hang up the phone} :lol:

Seriously, nice little layout! Now that more money has been allocated for Amtrak, we expect to see an Amtrak consists on your tracks soon! :p

I don't think it will get better than it is-- I am out of money. And time really--

Once I move to New York I dunno what I am gonna do with it.

Back