My AU Gathering trip report

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

saxman

Engineer
AU Supporting Member
Gathering Team Member
I've decided to start a blog with all my trip report including Amtrak trips. I just posted the AU gathering trip report for my first blog entry. Tell me if the links work and the if the pages load quick enough.

Click here to see my blog page

Photos of the AU Gathering

Hope you like the report and the photos. I have many more Amtrak trip photos posted on that site too so take a look. And hopefully I'll post more trip reports in the near future, so come back often!

saxman

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Chris. Just a little correction to your first post. The old Southern Pacific station was torn down and the post office built in its place. The post office building is not the station.

Aloha Chris

Tried to look at your Blog and couldn't. I am sure it is the lousy service Dial up service from Copper.net. This is for when I am away from my DSL or in an area where WI-Fi is unavailable.

Will retry when I get home.

Chris - I'm on a near T-3 connection and I had problems with the pictures and blog pages. Extremely slow opening and refreshing each screen.

Is that a MAC page? I always have touble loading pictures of folks personal MAC pages. Must not like my PC. :p

Nice sunset shots!!!

Tell me if the links work and the if the pages load quick enough.
Nice pics, Chris. I especially like the ones of Universal Citywalk. Links work, pages load fine. Only glitch I saw was that on your blog page the last line of text is obscured by the pics at the bottom. Oh yeah, and those dark areas at the bottom of the thumnails: for captions?

Good work!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back