Hello from the west coast

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello
Lifelong rail fan. Frequent Amtrak rider. Based in SoCal. Look forward to learning and contributing to the forum. Wish to complete all the great railway journeys in the world at some point. Started with Canadian last year. I have done all Amtrak lines except the texas eagle and auto train. Have my eyes set on an Australian one(ghan or Indian pacific) for the next non-american adventure.

Hello
Lifelong rail fan. Frequent Amtrak rider. Based in SoCal. Look forward to learning and contributing to the forum. Wish to complete all the great railway journeys in the world at some point. Started with Canadian last year. I have done all Amtrak lines except the texas eagle and auto train. Have my eyes set on an Australian one(ghan or Indian pacific) for the next non-american adventure.
The ghan is a very well-known train trip in Australia. It was one I wish I took when I lived in Aus, as well as the overlander.

With having a majority of the Amtrak trips done, we look forward to your future contributions of knowledge to the forum :)

Back