Hello from Lancaster

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Barciur

OBS Chief
Hello!

I am a college student living in Lancaster, PA. I've always been passionate about trains, ever since I was a little kid. I am an immigrant from Poland and I used to ride trains a lot back home and luckily I ended up in this part of the country and state where there is a connection to the rail world! I used to live in Parkesburg so that was my home station, now a little bit to the west of there on the Keystone Corridor. I registered here because I find this forums to be an enormous resource of information and discussions and people sharing experiences, tips etc. So I'm hoping for some good discussions here although I am most likely going to be a passive reader most of the time!

Hello!

I am a college student living in Lancaster, PA. I've always been passionate about trains, ever since I was a little kid. I am an immigrant from Poland and I used to ride trains a lot back home and luckily I ended up in this part of the country and state where there is a connection to the rail world! I used to live in Parkesburg so that was my home station, now a little bit to the west of there on the Keystone Corridor. I registered here because I find this forums to be an enormous resource of information and discussions and people sharing experiences, tips etc. So I'm hoping for some good discussions here although I am most likely going to be a passive reader most of the time!
Welcome to Amtrak Unlimited!

The Keystone Corridor is, in my opinion, among the more under appreciated operations of Amtrak. Great, on-time service with speeds up to 110 mph. Riding the Keystone from PHL out to LNC or HAR and back is my trip of choice when I just have to take a nonsense joyride.

We're looking forward to your participation.

Witaj na pokładzie!
hi.gif

Welcome to the forum!

I am currently working in Lancaster. I use the Keystone for pleasure and an occasional wrok trip. Most people that ride the Keystone are commuters but it is an excellent service. It is often overlooked for people wanting to go to downtown Philly.

As far as your Polish anessetry, my great-granparents imigrated here. Don't expect to find much traditional Polish food in Lancaster!

Back