Gold Line Extension

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been following this on LA-centric sites but it's good to see others interesting in Los Angeles' expanding light rail network.

Right but that just means The Gold Line
Yes, oro is the Spanish word for gold. Alice, of the Patrick & Alice RailRiot 2009, lives in Oroville, CA; essentially Gold Town. I've referred to Boston, venue for the Amtrak Unlimited Third Annual Gathering, as Beanburg because of its baked bean roots, not to mention CHOWDAH!!

In Spanish Boston might be "Ciudad de los frijoles." :D

Yes, oro is the Spanish word for gold. Alice, of the Patrick & Alice RailRiot 2009, lives in Oroville, CA; essentially Gold Town. I've referred to Boston, venue for the Amtrak Unlimited Third Annual Gathering, as Beanburg because of its baked bean roots, not to mention CHOWDAH!!

City of the Beans. I think I'll avoid it in honor of Earth Day.

City of the Beans. I think I'll avoid it in honor of Earth Day.
What is the Spanish translation for CHOWDAH!!

I know just enough Spanish to get myself in serious trouble.

Also know some German, and have found that the most useful phrase is "Ich blute stark, und brauche sofort einen Artzt." I'm bleeding heavily and need a doctor immediately.

Back