Florida Coalition of Rail Passengers

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
W

WayneFCRP

:lol:

The Florida Coalition of Rail Passengers Fall Membership Meeting will be on October 15th, 2005. NOTE TO READERS; THIS WAS A MEETING HELD IN 2005, IT IS NOT THIS YEAR.

The meeting will begin at 11:00 am at:

North Branch Library

150 N. Palmetto Ave.

Sanford, FL 32771

Guest speakers will include a representative from Florida DOT to discuss the proposed Central Florida Commuter rail project and the Superintendent of Auto Train will give a presentation on Auto Train operations.

Lunch will follow at 1:00 pm at:

Colonial Room Restaurant

115 East First Street

Sanford

There is no cost to attend the meeting, however lunch will cost from $12.00-15.00 and includes drink, salad, dessert, and tip.

Fore more information check out the FCRP website Florida Coalition of Rail Passengers

Last edited:
I was thinking of maybe Jacksonville next time. Good job on your Amtrak Florida website. We have included it on the FCRP website links page.

I am a member but have never received my membership card for 2007. I moved from Deland in March and my new address is 3609 Killarney Plaza Ct., Tallahassee, Fl. 32309. I would like to keep informed. We badly need the sunset limited to come back to Tallahassee. Transportation here is very limited and costly. Please see that I get my card. Thanks

In case anyone runs across this resurrected thread and doesn't notice the date, THAT MEETING WAS HELD IN 2005. It is NOT 2007.

Also, I notice that FCRA link has disappeared from TrainWeb, and I can't currently find a valid link for them. If somebody DOES find one, PLEASE POST IT HERE - THANKS!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I will pass your message on to FCRP

I am a member but have never received my membership card for 2007. I moved from Deland in March and my new address is 3609 Killarney Plaza Ct., Tallahassee, Fl. 32309. I would like to keep informed. We badly need the sunset limited to come back to Tallahassee. Transportation here is very limited and costly. Please see that I get my card. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back