Empire Inside map?

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

Guest_Gingee

Does anyone have a map of the inside of the Empire? I am mostly curious about the rooms on the train.

Thanks Alan. What are the letters and numbers mean on the superliner? I can figure some things out. Gad, you guys can find anything.

Guest_Gingee said:
What are the letters and numbers mean on the superliner?
The letters A-E represent the Bedrooms or what they used to call the Deluxe bedrooms. The numbers represent the roomettes or what Amtrak used to call the Standard bedroom.

The letter H is the handicapped room and the letter F is the Family room. The family room is also sometimes refered to as room #15. The T's of course indicate where the public toilets are found.

Okay, I am going to call for a roommete. Hubby thinks $2000 more to spend is crazy so roommetes are inbetween. Now if my daughter goes, we may switch back to coach. I think those would be easier to get later, right?

Guest_Gingee said:
I think [coach] would be easier to get later, right?
Right. The prices for coach are unlikely to change until the train really begins to fill up. Booking coach seats about three months before the departure date will usually get the lowest prices that will be offered for coach on that specific train.

Back