Double AGR Points

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rmgreenesq

Lead Service Attendant
Amtrak is running a double AGR points for all tickets purchased and used between Septermber 17 and December 16. Pregristration is required. Read all about it here.

I don't mean to sound like a flyertalk geek here, but does anybody know if AGR seperates the concept of "elite qualifying point" and "non-elite qualifying point"? Or in other words, with this promotion, If I bought a handful of tickets between Route 128 and Providence and back, would the 200 points earned for each ticket qualify for AGR status or only 100 of the earned points?

Rick

Amtrak is running a double AGR points for all tickets purchased and used between Septermber 17 and December 16. Pregristration is required. Read all about it here.

I don't mean to sound like a flyertalk geek here, but does anybody know if AGR seperates the concept of "elite qualifying point" and "non-elite qualifying point"? Or in other words, with this promotion, If I bought a handful of tickets between Route 128 and Providence and back, would the 200 points earned for each ticket qualify for AGR status or only 100 of the earned points?

Rick
Yes, they do. So for a 100 point trip, 100 would be EQP's and 100 would be bonus points.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back