Did Pacific Surfliner fares go down?

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BCL

Engineer
I was interested in replicating the trip I did with my kid last July, but I saw that the AGR points I needed were less than 2/3 of what I remember back in July. For a while I thought that maybe I didn't include my child, but I verified that a child fare was included. I thought that these fares were fixed except around certain holidays.

I'm having issues with the Amtrak website now, but it cost about 3200 points last time to go EMY-ANA, but it was under 2000 points this time. I booked earlier today, but now I can't check again because the website just locks up.

I was interested in replicating the trip I did with my kid last July, but I saw that the AGR points I needed were less than 2/3 of what I remember back in July. For a while I thought that maybe I didn't include my child, but I verified that a child fare was included. I thought that these fares were fixed except around certain holidays.

I'm having issues with the Amtrak website now, but it cost about 3200 points last time to go EMY-ANA, but it was under 2000 points this time. I booked earlier today, but now I can't check again because the website just locks up.
See here: 40% off offer using points

Back