Crescent To NOL

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Picking up the Crescent this week to NOL. The train pulls into CLP at 7:30PM and we wil eat dinner locally before boarding. The Crescent gets into NOL the following day at 7:30PM and we are uncertain whether or not dinner will be served. I would tend to believe that dinner is not served on the second day but hopefully someone here knows for sure and can chime in.

Picking up the Crescent this week to NOL. The train pulls into CLP at 7:30PM and we wil eat dinner locally before boarding. The Crescent gets into NOL the following day at 7:30PM and we are uncertain whether or not dinner will be served. I would tend to believe that dinner is not served on the second day but hopefully someone here knows for sure and can chime in.
:hi: There will be a quick/limited menu Supper that starts around Hattiesburg (depending on OTP), you Don't want to Overeat since you are going to be in one of the Best Places to Eat in this Country, New Orleans has Everything you could want and more! :)

They do offer dinner as they approach NOL. I was on it last week and they brought out a different menu for just that meal. It's called the "Express Menu" and the meal was a choice of a burger, Veg & Pasta and oven fried chicken.

Last edited by a moderator:
As I'm not heading for the "Big Easy" (and NOBODY who lives here calls it that), I always order the steak on # 19. I cannot remember a trip not getting one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back