Check out my swiss rail pictures

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You might want to check these out. I took about 300 pictures during my trip to Europe a couple of weeks ago. Most were out of the train window. They would give you a good idea of what the swiss alps look like from a train. Some of these will blow your mind. :D

Um, Steve, it would help if you actually gave us the link. :lol: :D :p

As it is right now, the pictures are kinda boring. :lol:

Some really nice shots!! Hope You enjoyed Swiss trains - especially the narrow gauge (golden pass, glacier express) and the highest RR station in Europe (Jungfrau Joch).

Hopefull the high Swiss franc didn't spoil You travel <_<

I'll travel regularely from Basel to St. Moritz (on business trips, working in the field of the preservation of cultural heritage, especially photographs) and I always enjoy the trip across the Albula pass - even if a one day trip to St. Moritz and back is somewhat tiresome....

:D In 3 weeks, I'm headed to Washington DC and will take (after touring Library of Congress and giving a few talks) the Capitol Limited, Cal. Zephyr and the Coast Starlight to finally end in LA/Hollywood (they have also some films rotting away...)

Lukas (Basel/Switzerland)

Steve 4031....I am going to Switzerland and Austria with a six day rail pass...I will be going to Munich, Vienna, Venice and the Glacier Express to Zermatt next week. I am leaving on Wednesday by Delta. If you have any suggestions, I will be there for 10 days, please e-mail me at <[email protected]>.

Many thanks...photos are great. I will land at Zurich and travel to Innsbruck, Austria for my home base in the region, so I will be traveling from Inssbruck in all directions.

Bob Smith

WRDW-TV

Augusta, Georgia :p

Switzerland is pretty. We were there many years ago. The trains look quite modern too.

Back