Cars added to todays 51 in Indianapolis.

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I got off in Chicago I saw a superliner sleeper and a viewliner sleeper and two or three baggage cars. The superliner did not have the refurb with the gray seats. Cars were cleaned and I assumed they were being returned to Chicago after servicing. There was an engine at the front of the deadhead cars. Then Engine and rest of 51.

When I got off in Chicago I saw a superliner sleeper and a viewliner sleeper and two or three baggage cars. The superliner did not have the refurb with the gray seats. Cars were cleaned and I assumed they were being returned to Chicago after servicing. There was an engine at the front of the deadhead cars. Then Engine and rest of 51.
They often form the Hospital Train as a full fledged train with its own loco, and just hitch it onto the Card. That way they don't have to make any further special moves to attach an engine to the Hospital stock at Indy. It is ready to go to or come from Beech Grove with its own power.

Latest posts

Back