Car Rentals at stations

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

Shelly

I have a bit of an odd question and I'd appreciate any help that I can get. I'm trying to find out if there are any car rental facilities near the Kansas City Missouri, or the Independence Missouri stations. I'm going there on business, and wanted to take a different way there; instead of always driving or flying. However, I am the only one going, and will have no means of transportation once I arrive. So, I'm looking for a close car rental....

Thanks for any help anyone can provide; I appreciate it!

Hertz services Amtrak in Kansas City through their counter at the Westin Crowne Center. That is a short walk (block or two) from Union Station through the "Link" walkway. They also list an "Amtrak" location which usually means they offer pick-up and drop service at the station from the nearby hotel counter.

Hours of operation of the hotel counter and the Amtrak location are: Mo-Fr 0700-1900, Sa-Su 0800-1600. Outside those hours you need to go to the airport.

Check the Hertz website for info.

Back