California Zephyr info

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

johnarensberg

Hello.

My girlfriend and I are taking the Zephyr from Emeryville to Denver this Monday. Can anyone offer any tips, suggestions or recommendations? Thanks in advance.

John

John, I've moved your question from a forum designed for trip reports only, to the general Amtrak forum.

Not only is this a better place for your questions, but you will get many more responses here vs. the Trip Reports forum.

Now that said, my first suggestion would be to start with On Track On Line's hints and tips.

johnarensberg said:
Hello.
My girlfriend and I are taking the Zephyr from Emeryville to Denver this Monday.  Can anyone offer any tips, suggestions or recommendations?  Thanks in advance.

John
Looking forward to your comments, I am planning CZ trip in July from Chi to SF. I want you to tell me all the + and - about your trip so I will know what to expect. Want to know details especially about Roomette's, seeing that is what I will be traveling in on my trip out west.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back