Any websites with photos of the keystone corridor and info?

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lackawanna565

Train Attendant
Is there any websites that just have photos of line? The websites that I check alot is railpictures.net, new england railroad photos and railroad picture archives. And also, my older brother and I were down in Lancaster county yesterday looking at the line checking if Amtrak put in the new signals. We checked out Eby Chiques road crossing and the station in Mount Joy and we didn't see any new signals and the old ones at both locations were covered up. Did they put in the new signals at another location or most of the Lancaster-Harrisburg portion of line is just going to have cab signals without the wayside signals? The only locations that I know Amtrak put in the new signals are at near the Harrisburg airport, Roy Interlocking and Rheems Interlocking.

Thanks for any information.

Searching flickr for Amtrak and the name of the service, e.g. "Amtrak Keystone", and then for Amtrak and the places on route, e.g. "Amtrak Harrisburg", "Amtrak Lancaster" is always my starting point. The quality of most pictures you find on flickr tends of be good, and on most, though flickr shows them at a quite small size, you can click "all sizes" at the top and find the images at a larger size.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back