Amtrak New Years Travel.

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think there is any way that we would know this information, especially considering the fact that there are unreserved trains in the system? :blink:

Anthony said:
Do you think there is any way that we would know this information, especially considering the fact that there are unreserved trains in the system? :blink:
Plus I already told you back when you asked about the ridership during Christmas that we would not know.

We have to wait for Amtrak to release the numbers to the newspapers before we will know. That also depends on whether Amtrak does even tell the newspapers the numbers. Sometimes they don't.

Im not too sure, but I dont think New Years Eve/Day travel is really too huge. Maybe in and out of New York and other citys with big celebrations the numbers will pick up, but I doubt there would be any big holiday rush like before Christmas and Thanksgiving.

This weekend I think will be a different story, I think the trains will run with alot of homebound people comming off of Christmas/New Year break.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back