Amtrak Movie

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:huh:

Again, my kudos! Whens the sequel? :p
Just a little constructive criticisms (very little) if may....

When I started watching the video I was in anticipation of seeing shots of some car attendants to see if I recognized any. I was slightly (very slightly) disappointed not to see any attendants, conductors or other people.

May I suggest if you do another (and I hope you do) that you try and capture some quick shots of the individuals I mentioned? Don't overdo it though; I think the senic component is more important to the overall quality.
The sequel will most likely be released around the Christmas season.

...And NO, I will not film any of the help working. I think its rather patronizing for someone, on vacation, to push a camera in someone's face while that persons on duty. I don't feel entitled to be in their business, and consider it slightly impudent, however I do appreciate your enthusiasm!

Again, Thank-you all for watching.

:huh:
Again, my kudos! Whens the sequel? :p
Just a little constructive criticisms (very little) if may....

When I started watching the video I was in anticipation of seeing shots of some car attendants to see if I recognized any. I was slightly (very slightly) disappointed not to see any attendants, conductors or other people.

May I suggest if you do another (and I hope you do) that you try and capture some quick shots of the individuals I mentioned? Don't overdo it though; I think the senic component is more important to the overall quality.
The sequel will most likely be released around the Christmas season.

...And NO, I will not film any of the help working. I think its rather patronizing for someone, on vacation, to push a camera in someone's face while that persons on duty. I don't feel entitled to be in their business, and consider it slightly impudent, however I do appreciate your enthusiasm!

Again, Thank-you all for watching.
I can see and appreciate where you're coming from, but if they're filmed incidentally and not intentionally focused upon, I would not consider that as being patronizing, in their face or imprudent. Having said that though, I can also see where that could possibly be difficult to accomplish aboard a train!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back