Amtrak Magazines

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DivMiler

Lead Service Attendant
Arrive is a corridor magazine, geared a bit more towards the Acela passenger (it even has a section called First Class), but it can be found on Regionals, Keystones, even Empire Service usually and of course in the stations too. Or at least in the Club Acelas.
I don't travel much outside the Keystones and the Northeast Corridor. I know there is an Empire Builder magazine (one can order a free copy from Amtrak.com). Are there any other magazines besides these two?

I think that's it for "official" Amtrak magazines. A few states that contract Amtrak for service seem to put out online magazines, not sure if they're also in print.

..how about "New York by Rail" and "Arrive"

from the Amtrak pubs site.

Arrive is a corridor magazine, geared a bit more towards the Acela passenger (it even has a section called First Class), but it can be found on Regionals, Keystones, even Empire Service usually and of course in the stations too. Or at least in the Club Acelas.
I don't travel much outside the Keystones and the Northeast Corridor. I know there is an Empire Builder magazine (one can order a free copy from Amtrak.com). Are there any other magazines besides these two?
The Crescent regularly has copies of Arrive in the seats, If the Crescent still aligns with the Silvers you will probably see it on them too..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back