amtrak gear?

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan O

Conductor
I saw Amtrak has some shirts, hats, etc on their site. Is there any other good site that has perhaps more stuff than the amtrak store?

Dan

PS I apologize if in wrong part of this forum.

I saw Amtrak has some shirts, hats, etc on their site. Is there any other good site that has perhaps more stuff than the amtrak store?
Dan

PS I apologize if in wrong part of this forum.
You might look on eBay.

I don't believe that Amtrak has licensed all that many places to sell stuff with the Amtrak logo on it. So pickings are most likely going to be very slim outside of what's offered in the Amtrak store.

I don't believe that Amtrak has licensed all that many places to sell stuff with the Amtrak logo on it. So pickings are most likely going to be very slim outside of what's offered in the Amtrak store.
What is the "cut & sew" hat? By the description, it must have velcro somewhere? Think it looks cool from the pic but .......?

Last edited by a moderator:
Jelsma Graphics has a large selection of railroad logos, including several Amtrak patterns, that can be embroidered on a wide selection of shirts, caps, jackets, etc. I have several polo shirts from them and have been pleased with the quality.

Jelsma Graphics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back